Purchased by Seattle Public Schools in 1961 and demolished, along with other nearby buildings, to create playground for T.T. Minor School. (Nile Thompson and Carolyn J. Marr, "Building for Learning: Seattle Public School Histories, 1862-2000." Seattle Public Schools, 2002.)
25.06 x 19.97 cm
Master image scanned on Epson 10000 XL flatbed at 600 pixels per inch, 24 bit color, saved as TIFF file. Photoshop used to resize images to 300 ppi and convert to JPEG format. Master image file size: 83,791,920 bytes.