"In 1949-1950, Seattle architect George Wellington Stoddard supervised the construction of the stadium's new, covered, south-side stands, containing 15,000 more seats and a press box, at a cost of $1.7 million." (Pacific Coast Architecture Database, University of Washington, Seattle (UW), Washington Stadium, Seattle, WA. https://digital.lib.washington.edu/architect/structures/8749/ ). Building demolished in late 2011/early 2012.
24.63 x 19.91 cm
Master images scanned on Epson 10000 XL flatbed at 600 ppi, 24 bit color, and saved as TIFF files. Adobe Photoshop used to resize images to 300 ppi and convert to JPEG format. Master file size: 82,100,511 bytes.