Caption: The first courthouse of King County, at the corner of Jefferson Street and Third Avenue, built in 188_. The second store of the county jail appears on the right or south. Sold to the City of Seattle in 1891 and used since with many changes and additions for a City Hall. The house on the hill top is the dwelling of Beriah Brown, on Seventh Avenue and Terrace Street. Three blocks to the West is the M. S. Booth dwelling.
24.3 x 17.5 cm
Master image scanned on Epson 10000 XL flatbed at 600 pixels per inch, 24 bit color, saved as TIFF file. Photoshop used to resize images to 300 ppi and convert to JPEG format. Master image file size: 56,494,080 bytes.